Saturday, August 01, 2009

Home-ed kids challenge Badman review

Home educated children have set up their own youth council to challenge the recent findings of Graham Badman's review into home education.

Chloe Watson, HEYC chair said: "The DCSF have a duty in law to listen to children's opinions on matters which concern them, yet no effort has been made to secure a representative opinion from home educated children in this consultation. Those children who have been consulted have often been dismissed as being a mouthpiece for their parents."

Read more...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!

My webpage; quantrim

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn.
That is a really neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

my page adiphene australia buy

Anonymous said...

What's up colleagues, its impressive article regarding teachingand completely defined, keep it up all the time.

Feel free to visit my web site; buy quantrim

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Spending some time and
actual effort to produce a top notch article… but what can I say…
I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get nearly anything
done.

Look at my homepage ... is quantrim safe